Are you looking for a vegetarian restaurant in Marrakech? Le Foundouk welcomes you to discover Moroccan vegetarian specialties
Are you a vegetarian travelling to Marrakech for a holiday or a weekend? Enjoy your stay without depriving yourself! For this, go to the restaurant Le Foundouk in Marrakech, in the heart of the medina, to savour gourmet and traditional dishes.
Discover an exceptional setting for a candlelit dinner with friends or lovers: located near the city's souks in a historic building, the restaurant offers an elegant and warm setting. Cedar ceiling, large doors or wrought iron chandeliers and above all... a rooftop terrace, with a view of the medina and the Atlas Mountains.
It is under the starry Moroccan sky that you will be able to taste several traditional dishes such as :
- briouates with goat cheese and zaatar (oregano)
- chlada with Moroccan flavors
- a vegetarian Berber tagine
- a vegetarian couscous with barley semolina
You will also be able to try several of our international menu starters, inspired by the cuisine of the Levant:
- fenels salad & Greek-style mushrooms with grilled halloumi
- spinach and feta cakes - tomato with zaatar and olives
- falafels and Greek garlic yogourt
- small eggplant stuffed with tahini and pomegranate
And let's not forget the desserts for the gourmets, with specialities from our Moroccan menu (orange salad, almond and date salad or creamy with apricot and pistachio) and our international menu (valrhona black chocolate fondant or saffron crème brulée ).
> Discover the complete menu
Don't wait any longer and book your table at Le Foundouk restaurant in Marrakech to eat traditional Moroccan vegetarian dishes!